Saturday, October 15, 2011

And MORE dogs

Last weekend the shelter we've been talking to called to say we were approved to have 2 labrador puppies.  Now I have TWO dogs, guys! It's so much work, but so worth it.  My brother took pictures of adoption day, so I have the whole story to share with you all.

I was giving Sadie a bath.
When Kit ran in yelling that the shelter called and we could go get the puppies today!
I plucked Sadie out and toweled her off super fast!
We took Coconut with us.
Here they are! They're siblings.  The black one is mine!
They definitely liked Coconut.  She liked them, too!

Me and Kelsey with our new friends.  Kelsey is calling her puppy Zeus.

Time to head home!
First thing Zeus did: jump in Sadie's bath water from that morning.

Kelsey, the chocolate one is DEFINITELY yours! :P

My dogs! I have to come up with a name for my lab!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute story! I'm glad you got to keep your pups! Dogs make such great company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of you toweling off Sadie is just perfect. She looks like a great friend!

    ReplyDelete